Thursday, July 11, 2013

What's in my bag?

Usually just the essentials, and of course a Starbucks receipt or two.
Everything fits into my  Kate Spade Grove Court Maisie Satchel which is in blue- daring but fun! It may be bold, but a good royal blue fits into so many more outfits than you would think.

Of course, blue and yellow are just darling together, and I really adore this Kate Spade Brightspot Avenue Stacy Wallet, it is so so well made.

I love little hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works- they are portable, cute, and always smell yum!

Speaking of smelling yum, I really am loving this Grace Rollerball from Philosophy. It's definitely a chic scent, and it feels and smells super clean, I love it.

Keys are a must, and I always keep track of them on my Vera Bradley Lanyard!

Last but not least, a classic pair of shades. I am really loving the retro vibe of these Prada Sunglasses. Plus, the tortoise is to die for.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment